Monday, June 23, 2008

Happy Anniversary to my hubby!


Just wanted to shout out a Happy Anniversary to my dear hubby, Adam. We are celebrating our 7th anniversary tonight out on the town starting with dinner at Pasta Trio in the Old City. Thanks Hayley for the recommendation and the reservation! Adam and I started dating in the mid 90's (that seems so long ago) and dated 6 years before marrying in 2001. Adam is an amazing husband and an incredible father of my children. I enjoy every minute we spend together and am looking forward to the many more years to come. Love ya babe! (I couldn't find any pics of just Adam and I on my desktop ..I guess they all involve Taylor and Carson...I would have loved to have put our wedding pic or dating years but was there even digital cameras out then???? i didn't have one for sure. i don't have a scanner to scan one in, so this will have to do).

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Happy Anniversary Ashley!
Pasta Trio is SO yummy!I hope you enjoy!!!!!
(We just had our 5th anniversary last week!!!)

apriltwirl said...

Happy Anniversary yall! Our 4th is next week! Summer is the time for weddings! Happy 4th!