Monday, December 1, 2008

Bad Blogger

So, I know I haven't blogged lately and was called out about it yesterday (thanks Jenny). We have been on 3 trips in less than 3 weeks, so in my spare time I am in the laundry room. The trip to Disney was great, but extremely exhausting. The next weekend after our Disney trip we went to Pigeon Forge for the weekend with Adam's entire family. We usually go to Opryland, but this year all met closer to us. We so appreciated that after spending 10 hours in the car with 2 four year olds. We had a great weekend to kickoff the Christmas holiday. I enjoyed lots of shopping while Adam played with the kids in the indoor waterpark. We all went to Dixie Stampede which Carson and Taylor reinact daily. Uncle Scott and Aunt Jenny rode some stick horse in a race on the arena floor. Carson and Taylor now ride their stick horse all over the house. They try to race with Adam, but he has yet to give in. Carson's favorite race was the pigs which he continues to yell "Go North Pole" around the house. The food was pretty good but way too much food for us for sure. We came back from the Pigeon Forge trip and a couple of days later headed to Kentucky for Thanksgiving. We had a quick visit but enjoyed our time with family. We then came back from KY country on Thursday late evening, so that the shopping madness would begin. Due to tradition, I met my parents and my brother at the outlets at 10:30 pm in Pigeon Forge on Thanksgiving night and began the craziness. We got home around 3:30 am. Adam left at 4 am to go to Walmart, Home Depot and Dicks. He got home at 6:30 am and my mother and I left for the malls at 7:30 am. We were all exhausted and wondered why do we do this to ourselves. It is fun and part of tradition. I am glad that most of my Christmas shopping is complete. I just need to wrap gifts and work on Christmas cards. I haven't completed my stockings yet either. I love this time of year!!!!!! :o)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Girl, you have been so busy, I don't know how you know where you are supposed to be next!!!!!!
How was Thanksgiving?????