Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Crazy Week






Like all weeks at the Jessie House, it has been a crazy one.

Saturday 2/21: We attended a 4th birthday celebration for a friend, Tyler at Chuck E. Cheese. T and C had a blast. We have 2 more birthday parties to attend this weekend (Skate Town and Pump It Up Bounce House).

Tuesday: 2/24 Crazy Sock Day at Preschool, Taylor had ballet after school, and I went to an Adult Hip Hop Dance class at 8. Adam was working late as it is his busy season and so I met him at a gas station to hand off the kids on my way to dance class. I am completely sore and had a hard time getting out of bed this morning. I haven't danced like that since my younger days for sure. I have never felt old UNTIL this morning. It was a blast and of course I enjoyed hanging out with my dear friend, Hayley.

Wednesday: 2/25 Favorite Board Game Day at Preschool, Tacky Night at Awana Cubbies, Ate dinner at my Memaw's (a Wednesday tradition).

Thursday: 2/26 Taylor has ballet again this week because of a snow day that was missed, Uncle Blake is coming down. Taylor and Carson have been so excited about Uncle Blake visiting for about a week now. They have colored him many pictures and even learned how to write his name on them. They have hid the pictures under Uncle Blake's pillow. They are so funny. Carson has made many plans with The Funny Man (as he calls him). Carson had a hard time going to bed tomorrow because he is just sooooo excited that Uncle Blake will be here tomorrow to play funny basketball (a game that Adam has made up...it is Carson's favorite game that is played every night.)

Friday: 2/27 Taylor and Carson are hanging out with Uncle Blake all day. They have suggestions of what we are going to do, but we will have to wait and see what the weather is going to do. And then of course we are all going to Skate Town for Maddie's birthday party. Hayley has rented out the entire place, so we are all going skating. I can't wait. I haven't done this in many years, but I use to love to skate. My only hope is that my soreness from the Hip Hop class goes away before then.

Saturday: 2/28 We are going to Lilly Kate's birthday party at Pump It Up Bounce House. Taylor and Carson love bounce houses. They are so excited. It is a great way to end this crazy week. Next week looks just as crazy!!!!! But that is what makes it so great.....:o) I love my family and love spending time with them.

1 comment:

The Knight Family said...

Busy & crazy - - but sooooooo much FUN!!!