Sunday, May 11, 2008

8th Grade Prom






Well my kids aren't ready just yet for 8th Grade being since they are still 3, but they did go with me to my school's 8th Grade Prom. Taylor didn't understand why we were wearing "church clothes" and not going to church. It was yet another battle with her and clothes. When we first got there, Carson immediately spotted the table with the food with just bowls and bowls of chips and of course a tray with mounds of brownies. He also saw the numerous pizza slices on the trays. I am not exactly sure what was going through his mind, but to him I am sure it looked like heaven. Carson loves to eat ALL OF THE TIME. Adam and I are on him constantly about how much to eat and what to eat, etc. He doesn't get "free reign" very often for sure. Adam walked in from being out of town for a week and that thrilled the kids for sure. They were excited to see him and so was I!!!!! Taylor and Carson thrilled the eyes of many with their interesting dance moves. I am not so sure who taught them to dance, but it is funny to watch them enjoy music. Taylor, Carson and Adam didn't stay too long at the dance because Carson had baseball practice. Carson had been talking about baseball practice all day, so he didn't mind leaving the dance. Taylor didn't care where they were going as long as she could go with her daddy. Carson played the pitcher spot at practice and evidently did a pretty good job chasing after all of the balls hit to him. Well except the time he knocked over a kid trying to get the ball. Of course, Carson came up with the ball!!! He hit a few balls from the tee and got to go all the way around the bases before someone got him out. It is hilarious to hear him talk about it. He loves it! Taylor just chased Adam around the field or maybe Adam chased Taylor around. Anyway, the only thing she did that had anything to do with baseball was play in the dirt in the infield...We had an eventful day!!!!!

3 comments:

The Knight Family said...

How fun! I bet they loved that!
~Cindy

Emily said...

I'd love to see your two cuttin' a rug :-) I thought of you today when I saw a mom with triplets ages 15 mos. She had her hands full. I can't imagine even having twins!! My world has been rocked ever since our number 2 arrived. Praise the Lord that He only gave us one at a time.

Anonymous said...

Those pics are so cute... I can't wait til we all get to go Splash Country together soon!!!

Hayley