Thursday, May 1, 2008

Swimming




Taylor and Carson enjoyed swimming at this indoor swimming pool today. They loved it so much that they made me take them twice today. They loved putting their new life jackets on (Thanks Nana T), and I loved them having them on. It makes life on me so much easier especially handling 2 three olds at a swimming pool by myself!!! Taylor couldn't believe that her life jacket had pink and purple on it which according to her is her two favorite colors today. Taylor and Carson are excited about their swimming lessons starting in a week and half. It should definitely make for some interesting posts that is for sure. Hopefully you can be able to see Taylor and Carson in these pics. They are a little dark. I am hinting for a flash for my camera.......I love my Canon EOS camera but inside shots aren't nearly as great as the outside ones with outside light. Thank goodness it is summer and most pics are outside or I am sure that is what my hubby will say!!! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

You can just see it in their faces how much fun they were having! Where were you swimming? My doc wants me to start walking in a pool for my ankle and I am not sure where I want to go!!!!
Love all your pics!