Monday, August 18, 2008

Back to School



Sorry I haven't blogged in a while. Crazy week last week with school starting for myself, new preschool for Taylor and Carson, my birthday, Adam's rafting trip with work (which I could have a complete blog on but I won't...hee hee), Awana's kickoff, Children's Choir starting, family visiting, etc. It seemed like the week was just a blur. But I am back!

Thanks for all the birthday wishes from cards, phone calls, facebook wall messages, blog messages, text messages, emails, etc. It is funny how communication has changed in the last 5 years.

The Pictures are of Taylor and Carson making funny faces on the first day of preschool. They were ready and excited. All Carson could talk about was the biscuits and gravy for breakfast. Taylor and Carson are in different classrooms this year. There are six children in each of their rooms. The teachers said they did fine without each other. They would wave to each other in the hallways and in the cafeteria. Their teachers said that they would run and hug each other on the playground and then go play with friends. Funny stuff.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wow Ashley! You have been busy!!! Cute pics of the kids! I am glad they are enjoying their new school!
I hope you had a great birthday!

The Knight Family said...

Yes, you have been busy haven't you? They are as cute as ever! :)
~Cindy