Saturday, January 31, 2009

I'm Back!!!!!

So sorry for not blogging recently. Things have been hectic around the Jessie House lately. Adam has been out of town for 2 weeks in Chicago with his work, and I have been working full time the last 5 weeks because my co-teacher had a major stroke and is completely paralyzed on the left side. But things should be back to normal this week. They have hired a new co-teacher and she starts this week, so I am back to my normal 2 day weeks. And it is always nice to have Adam at home as well! Thanks for the patience.

Special Happenings this week:
Taylor and I had mother/daughter night at ballet this week. And no I did not take pictures. I was sore for 2 days. I am not use to standing on my tippie toes looking in to mirrors and dancing to Disney princesses songs. Joking aside, I did understand why Taylor likes it because it makes you feel as if you were a princess.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

How fun Ashley!! I think mother/daughter dance class would be fun!!! Of course, thats what I did growing up!!!!