Sunday, March 22, 2009

Carson's 1st Soccer Game

Carson #9 is playing Spring AYSO soccer for the first time. He is in the under 6 league and is one of the youngest players out there since he is only 4. But, he did a great job! He played most of the game only taking a few breaks for water. He did score a goal and had a few that were close. It took him a little while to understand the rules because he had never watched a true soccer game that closely before. I was very proud of him. He is already talking about next Saturday's game. Taylor enjoyed cheering for him on the sideline in between her coloring and her eating peanuts (which is one of her favorites.) Carson was throwing the ball in by us once and she went and pat his back. Also, she hollared "Carson" in the first quarter and he took time out of his running to give her a quick wave. What a sweetie! I love my kiddos.

Adam got a call last night about being Carson's head baseball coach for teeball, but I think since he is out of town some that he decided to just help out when needed. He is to find out what team he is on sometime this week, and then life will surely get crazy for me.

1 comment:

The Knight Family said...

What a sweet little story - I enjoyed that!
I just love your kids :)