Thursday, May 28, 2009

My little golfer
















Carson made his first BOGEY (drive, 2 chips, and 1 putt) on Wednesday while we played 9 holes at our little Par 3 course by the house. He was so excited because that is exactly what both his Mom and Dad both made as well. He told everyone about his bogey! We joined the Par 3 course as a family this year and have loved it. We try to play once a week if we can. Taylor is the one that hasn't enjoyed walking and has complained about how tired and bored she is while Adam, Carson and I all are playing. We recently got smart and started bringing the stroller along for her to sit and color. She loves it but it sure is a workout for Mom to push her up and down those hills. I love that I am back playing golf again. I have missed it. I especially love it that Adam and I are back in competition again. I love it when he doesn't speak to me for a hole or two because I am beating him!!!!! Bring it on!!!!! :o)

2 comments:

J Bussell said...

That's awesome! Good job little man.

Jennifer said...

awesome job!!!! Carson reminds me of my nephew, an awesome golfer and baseball player!! Sounds like a fun family outing!