Thursday, April 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Papa!


A HUGE happy birthday goes out to my dedicated father. My dad has always been a spiritual leader, encourager, motivator, and friend to us all. He is an avid UT fan and pretty much anyone that knows him knows it. I can't remember a time when my father was negative about a situation or someone. He always seems to remain positive and encourage everyone around. I have heard from many how he has been their mentor in life, and it always makes me proud to know that he loves doing just that. He sees the good in all and promotes life. What a man! Thank you Jesus for giving me the last 30 years with a father who loves me unconditionally and shows minor specks of YOUR love for me.

My father will be celebrating his 57th birthday with some of his favorites: all of his family and watching Lane Kiffin's first job as head coach at Tennessee with the Orange and White game on Saturday! Happy Birthday Papa! We love you.

1 comment:

Melita said...

Please tell Ted I said Happy Birthday!