Saturday, April 11, 2009

Trip to the Masters

My wonderful father got us 4 tickets to the Masters Practice Round on Wednesday and the Par 3 tournament. Dad, Mom, Brannon, and I all headed down Tuesday evening to spend the night, so we could be there when the gates opened at 8 a.m., and so the alarm went off at 5:15 and we were off. Dad and Brannon have been to the Masters many times while my Mom had only been once before. I, on the other hand, had never been. It was absolutely beautiful. I took over 125 pictures and know that many of you could careless about the pics so I posted just some of my favorite ones. We got to see and follow everyone we wanted too. Of course my favorites include: Amen corner and the skipping of the balls on the 16th hole, but nothing beats the adorable children caddying for their dads at the Par 3 tournament. I loved it! It is an experience like no other.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Wow! What an experience!

Ironically enough, Blake and one of his friends went on Monday to the practice round! They were like "kids in a candy store"! They loved the skipping of the balls, seeing Tiger and the beautiful scenery. He had a amazing time! I am so glad that you got to go - how fun! I will have to show Blake this post and tell him that I GET TO GO NEXT TIME!! ha!

Happy Easter! :)