Sunday, April 19, 2009

Looking Good



Many years ago Anna Beth and Abigail, my cousins, came to Kentucky to see Adam and me at OUR prom. I had the exciting pleasure to go see them this weekend before THEIR formal. We got to hang out some at lunch after they had their nails and toenails done but before the hair appointments. I gave all of my formal dresses from proms, homecoming courts, and formals to the girls years ago. They have worn most of them, but this year bought their own dresses to celebrate. They have strict instructions from me to keep all of their dresses for Taylor!!!! Anna Beth (blonde hair) is a senior and is heading off to Belmont University in Nashville in the fall, and Abigail is a freshman and has more exciting formals to attend in her future. Abigail was 18 months old when Adam and I started dating. Craziness.

No comments: