Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Easter is approaching











Easter is almost here. I always love Easter. I enjoy finding the "perfect" outfits for Taylor and Carson. I love hiding Easter eggs and finding them. But, what I love the most is the purpose of Easter. How awesome our Jesus is to have died on that cross for us! Easter is full of new life all around us. I am in the process of getting things together for a big Easter egg hunt at our house. I have invited some of Taylor and Carson's little friends to come help us celebrate Easter. I hope the weather is nice next weekend for us to do a hunt and maybe dye some eggs. As I was thinking about Easter today, I found some of Taylor and Carson's Easter pics from throughout the years. I thought I would share. Of course, you will see the 08 Easter pics after next weekend. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Ashley, those pictures were fun to look at!!! I hope the weather cooperates for the egg hunt!