Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Small Group

The kids woke up feeling so much better today. The humidifiers must have worked last night. However, I still didn't want them going to church tonight to Awanas, so Adam and I met on the way to church and did a switch-a-roo with the cars. He brought the kids back home and did dinner (PB & J), bath, and bed time while I went to church to meet with my small group. I love my small group! It is a group of young ladies just like myself with young kids getting together for prayer, encouragement, fellowship, accountability, and participate in a discussion group about our study book, Satisfy My Thirsty Soul by Linda Dillow. These ladies are incredible. They love God with all of their heart. It is so exciting and refreshing to be around them. I look forward to every Wednesday night to worship and rejoice our Savior. If you are not apart of a small group, I urge you to find one and join. It filled a missing part of my life.

Tonight, we discussed about surrendering 100% of our life to Christ. It was evident to me that I "think" I am giving my all to Christ, but there are always pieces of the pie I hold back because I think I am taking pretty good care of those pieces. Read Dillow's book. It is an eye opener.

No comments: