Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Under the Weather


Well, it is finally here. Taylor and Carson have gone all winter without having any kind of sickness, but today they both do not feel well at all. When I walked in to pick them up from preschool today, Taylor immediately came to me and said "Mom, I don't feel good." We officially have colds. I am sure it is the change in the weather AGAIN. The kids were excited to hear that I don't have to work any more this week and can spend time just hanging out. Taylor and Carson made their way to my bed to watch The Wiggles after bath and before bed. I didn't let them get comfortable before I made them get to their beds. I don't think we will be at church tomorrow night. What a bummer!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Cute blog. Im still working on mine. I have just started also. Still trying to figure out how to get friend blogs on my page? Hope your crew gets to feeling better!