Thursday, March 27, 2008

It's a Great Day!

Today is such a wonderful day. My mother called me this morning and wanted us to meet her at the mall. So, I did my favorite thing to do......go shopping with my mom. She is a wonderful person and I love her so much. It is so much fun to go shopping with her. All Carson wanted was "camouflage"!!! So, we left the mall with 2 camouflage shirts, a camouflage pair of pants, and a camouflage pair of shorts and sunglasses. He is all boy for sure. He already has the camouflage shirt and shorts on. Taylor wanted some pink outifts with her matching pink sunglasses and of course she wanted a new purse. Taylor is all girl. She took her nap today with her purse in one hand and her sunglasses on her face. Shopping is definitely my favorite thing to do. I love it! My grandmother went with us as well which made it extra special. My dad and brother are fortunate enough to have tickets for tonights 2 Sweet 16 games in Charlotte. They also have Elite 8 tickets for Saturday. Of course, they are excited and I am excited for them. Tonight's game with Tennessee vs. Louisville will be a great game. I am hoping that I can just stay up for it because it doesn't start until 10 p.m. Good luck Vols!

No comments: